The Fargo HDP5600 ID Card Printer offers 5th generation retransfer technology for every need – from sharp and vibrant photo ID cards to multi-functional, high security applications, the Fargo HDP5600 delivers on the promise of ultimate image quality and printer reliability, affordability. The HDP5600 boasts one of the broadest offering of printing supplies available, ensuring you’ll have multiple visual security and durability options as well as an ample array of selections for keeping cost-per-card at a minimum. The Fargo HDP5600 also offers the versatility to meet your card application needs today and in the future. Whether you select the 600 dpi or 300 dpi model, the system’s flexible architecture lets you expand or reduce production capability instantly, with add-on dual-sided printing, encoding and lamination modules. For greater system capacity, an optional dual card input hopper lets you easily manage multiple card types and higher card volumes
With the new HPD5600, you can print clear, crisp images, text and barcodes even precise, complex characters such as Kanji, Arabic or Cyrillic are clearly defined and easy-to-read. And because the HDP5600 also features a versatile, modular design, you can field-upgrade the printer as your needs change. High quality resin printing. Print clear, crisp images, text and barcodes.
- The FARGO® HDP5600 ID Card Printer and Encoder is a cost-effective and reliable solution that features a high resolution 600 dpi printing option for superior text and image quality. This all-in-one solution is ideal for government agencies, universities, corporations and healthcare facilities that need to routinely produce large volumes of high definition IDs or multi-function smart cards..
- With the new HPD5600, you can print clear, crisp images, text and barcodes – even precise, complex characters such as Kanji, Arabic or Cyrillic are clearly defined and easy-to-read. And because the HDP5600 also features a versatile, modular design, you can field-upgrade the printer as your needs change.
- Minimal training is required because of its simple design and intuitive operation. Cards, ribbons and overlaminates come in cartridges that load quickly and easily.
- Sided Printing: Single or Dual
- Print Method: HDP Dye-Sublimation / Resin Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 600 dpi or 300 dpi
- Print Speed: up to 24 seconds per card / 150 cards per hour (YMC with transfer)*
- Accepted Card Sizes: CR-80
- Warranty: 1 year
- New: Optionl 600 dpi
- New: Dual Card Input Hopper - Upgradable
- Card Lamination Module - single-sided or dual-sided (simultaneous) - Upgradable
- Smart card encoding (contact/contactless) - Upgradable
- Door and cartridge locks
- Printer cleaning kit
- Magnetic stripe encoding - Upgradable
- 200-card input hopper - Upgradable
- Dual-sided printing - Upgradable
- Single Wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for in-line printing and encoding (note: single wire Ethernet
encoding is only available for iCLASS and contact smart card encoding)